6220 Lehman Dr
Flint, MI 48507
- Value: $973,500
- Size: 60,000 sqft
- General Contractor
Michael Corby, AIA
Founded in 1969 as XI Industries, Premiere owns and operates a modern 120,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility just south of Flint, Michigan, at the intersection of US-23 and I-75. This facility manages product formulation, production scale-up, purchasing / inventory control, quality assurance / statistical process control, warehousing and distribution, and logistics for a variety of specialty household and automotive chemicals.
- Phase 1: Complete office renovation and new roof
- Phase 2: 18,000 sf addition
- Phase 3: 18,000 sf addition
- Phase 4: Exterior improvements. Removed and replaced 30,000sf of exterior concrete at loading docks.
- Phase 5: Interior tank set. Removed and rebuilt mezzanine to allow for installation of $750,000 titanium mixing tank. All work done in explosive-proof area.
- Phase 6: 18,000 sf addition. (August 2013)
- Phase 7: Interior tank set. Install (3) 10,000 gallon mixing tanks, stainless steel piping, electrical and fire protection. All work done in explosive-proof areas.