600 7th St NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Value: $2,500,000
- Size: 119,274 sqft
July 14, 2014 to January 31, 2015
- General Contractor
In a partnership between Orion Real Estate Solutions and MGC Holdings, Orion Construction renovated a 111 year- old furniture factory into what is now a vibrant, mixed use development on Grand Rapids’ West side. The project features high-end finished apartments, ground floor restaurant and coffee shop, 166 units of indoor, automated, cli- mate-controlled storage, office space and a 5-story luxury penthouse apartment.
- 25 Market Rate Apartments (74 bedrooms) with floorplans ranging between 816 - 2,865 Sq. Ft.
- 166 climate-controlled and automated storage units ranging from 28 - 160 Sq. Ft. per unit
- Restaurant and Coffee House - Roots Brew
- Office Space & Mic Carlson Art Gallery
- 5-story, 4,363 Sq. Ft. luxury penthouse apartment
We chose Orion Construction as our partner for the redevelopment and revitalization of 7th Street Lofts because they were able to see our vision, understand our business model and expectations. They assembled a team that worked with us to create a vibrant mixed-use development that we are proud of and that serves the community well. We look forward to further developing a relationship with Orion.